Pune is a metropolis gaining rapid faith in the minds of investors, realtors & home buyers. The best part of Pune’s growth is that it is multi-directional, and emerging to become the city of opportunities.
Apart from being a manufacturing and educational hub, Pune is also emerging as one of the fastest growing IT, start-ups, service sector, and realty markets in India. Large numbers of individuals are moving to this city looking for better career opportunities and for a better lifestyle.
There are many premium localities in Pune; however, Baner has witnessed tremendous growth and is one of the most preferred locations for different reason Two key aspects that boosted Baner’s real estate are, Balewadi Stadium that helped developing better roads, and hence connectivity to other parts of Pune and secondly, Baner is the part of the smart city initiative by the Government of India. Most importantly, an adequate supply of water and electricity makes Baner one of the most sought-after locations in Pune.
Read on to find out how Baner has developed to be one of Pune’s finest residential areas.
- Baner is very well connected to Pune City and Pimpri-Chinchwad along the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
- Important localities around Baner are – Pashan, Aundh, Shivajinagar, Balewadi, Kothrud, Bavdhan, Wakad, and Hinjewadi.
- Shivajinagar Railways station is 20 mins, Pune Station is 30 mins and Pune airport is approximately 45 mins from Baner.
- Availability of good public transport allows the residents to commute in and around the city.
Baner is one of the most preferred residential localities for professional working in Hinjewadi, Aundh, Wakad, Balewadi, Kothrud, Talegaon, Porangut and PCMC
Comfort & Convenience
Below mentioned are popular convenience and recreational facilities available around Baner;
- Schools & Colleges in Baner – Orchid School, DAV Public School, St. Joseph’s School, VIBGYOR High School, Moze College of Engineering, MITCON Institute of Management, National Insurance Academy (NIA), Central College of Journalism, etc. Pune University & Symbiosis Institute is in close proximity.
- Hospitals in Baner – Life Line Hospital, Jupiter Hospital, Accord Hospital, etc.
- Shopping and Entertainment – Big Bazar, Balewadi High Street, Westend Mall Aundh, Pune Central, Inox, and D-Mart.
- Clubbing & Sports – Shri Shiv Chhatrapati Sports in Balewadi, MCA stadium in Gahunje, Oxford Golf Course, Pan Card Club, and Area 51 Club
There are many ongoing residential projects in Baner by renowned developers offering luxurious 2BHK, 3BHK, and 4BHK apartment with finest amenities. Property trends in Baner range between INR 7,000 to INR 13,000 /sq.ft. area. If you are planning to invest in Baner, you can expect a rent of approximately INR 20,000 to INR 25,000/month for a 2BHK, INR 30,000 – INR 40,000/month for a 3BHK in the luxurious home segment.
Kumar Sanctum by Kumar Privie-Ivory Estate, Baner is one of the finest projects by Kumar Properties offering 3.5 BHK & 4.5BHK luxuriously designed homes. Other renowned real estate developers in Baner are; Vilas Javadekar, Kolte Patil, Rohan Builder, Panchshil Realty, VTP Group, etc.